At Sonam Quartz we surge ahead with time and continue to welcome fresh blood who can bring in fresh ideas and blend them with the old to produce optimum results. We provides an open and positive work ambience and encourages professional work culture.
We have a commitment towards all our employees to help them grow along with the company. It is our belief that the career development of an individual, in turn, adds value to SONAM QUARTZ’s worth. Each employee is part of an ongoing career development plan in which s/he is allowed to build a career as per needs, talents and aptitude. Regular trainings (in-house, on job and outdoor) are organized to hone employee expertise and knowledge. For leaders of tomorrow, we look within at first.
About 75 % senior employees (engineers & skilled workers) have been part of the SONAM QUARTZ family for over 15 to 20 years. We have also been regularly added, young and qualified professionals who come up with new ideas and blend them with the experience of the older one.
At Sonam Clock Limited, marketing starts with people, and we’re looking for a customer-centric marketing manager to join our thriving marketing department. The ideal candidate will have experience in outbound or inbound marketing activities, and a creative mind to help us stay fresh and competitive.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related field
- 2+ years experience with marketing, sales, or advertising
- Hands-on experience developing campaigns and promotions
- Proven success in a fast-paced environment, working with a team and individually
- Exceptional oral and written communication skill, and presentation ability
We are looking for a qualified team leader to manage our team and provide effective guidance. You will be responsible for supervising, managing and motivating team members on a daily basis.
As a team leader, you will be the contact point for all team members, so your communication skills should be excellent. You should also be able to act proactively to ensure smooth team operations and effective collaboration.
Ultimately, you should lead by setting a good example and engage the team to achieve goals.
Skills and Qualifications
- Proven work experience as a team leader or supervisor
- In-depth knowledge of performance metrics
- Good PC skills, especially MS Excel
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Decision-making skills
- Degree in Management or training in team leading is a plus
Thank you for your interest in working at our company, you can apply for our vacancies by filling up given form!